Fee to Post a Job:
Posting a job is complimentary for members and $50 per post for nonmembers.
Try out our new job board! For a limited time, all posts are complimentary.
Posting a job:
- To post a job with Spokes your organization must have 501(c)3 nonprofit status.
- Your job opening will be posted on the Job Board of the Spokes website for 60 Days.
- A link to the Job Board is included in our bimonthly newsletter with a circulation of 1,500.
How to Post a Job:
- Follow the appropriate link below for member vs. nonmember. You will need:
- Name, email, and phone number for a contact person.
- Title of the open position.
- A full URL that links to where people can learn about the job.
- If you are a current Spokes member you will be asked to sign into your account and guided to the posting form.
- If you are a nonmember the link will prompt you to pay for your posting.
- You may pay for one or more posts at the same time.
- When you click to check out, you’ll need to create a Spokes account (or log in if you already have one).
- You may use a credit card or opt to send a check. Once payment is received, you will receive an email receipt which will include the link to the Post a Job form.
- After you complete the form, your entry will be reviewed and be posted to the Spokes Website on or before the next Wednesday.
For questions or more information about job postings, please email [email protected]