(And how do we help nonprofits?)
Spokes helps nonprofits do more good work and do good work better.
We’re here to support nonprofit organizations. We help turn strong ideas, diligent efforts and generous support into more effective, efficient actions that bring better results and bigger benefits to our community.
We help our members
- ensure accountability in nonprofit governance, management, and operations
- understand and exceed the expectations of their community, supporters and governing bodies
- define, plan for and measure success
- build capacity (What is capacity building?)
- apply the highest standards of ethics to all activities
- make the most of the support they receive from our community
- help their efforts and finances go further
- focus passion
- fulfill their missions
Are you part of a nonprofit organization? You don’t have to spin your wheels or reinvent the wheel. Learn how our training, services and resources can keep your organization evolving and moving toward its goals. Get rolling with Spokes!
Training Calendar & Events
Our events calendar is updated frequently, so please check back often. You may also sign up for our email newsletter where we announce workshops as they are scheduled. Our email list allows you select the workshop topics in which you are most interested so that you receive timely and personalized messages.
Many thanks to the sponsors who generously underwrite many of our workshops and events! Please learn more about them here.
Interested in a specific topic but don’t see a relevant class scheduled? If we don’t have a class to fit your needs already planned, we’d be happy to suggest other options and resources for you. Get in touch with us and let us know what you’re looking for!