Do you know which version is the latest version of your bylaws? Are you spending time assembling and printing your board packets before each meeting? If your Secretary won the lottery and ran away from home tomorrow, would you know where to find your most important corporate documents?
There’s one tool that can store your corporate documents, financials, and policies, assemble board packets, and track electronic voting all in one secure location.
Spokes Members now have access to MyBoardPacket.com. This online board packet management system will change the way you manage, organize, and distribute critical board documents. Best of all, they’ve partnered with Spokes to provide this service at a special rate.
Intrigued? Here’s what makes Myboardpacket.com your board’s new best friend:
- Save money and time assembling and printing board packets
- Upload all of the documents for your upcoming board meeting. With the click of a button, all of the documents have been compressed into one PDF document. Your board packet has been assembled!
- View documents on your iPad
- Want to reference your bylaws during a board meeting? Have a specific question about the financials? All of your documents are easy to access through the app, even offline.
- Conduct fair and legal electronic voting
- Need to take a vote in-between meetings? Want to ensure that all of your board has a chance to review complex motions before approval? The online voting module helps you easily track discussion and tally votes.
The first 25 organizations to sign up get their first year for only $50!
Contact Spokes’ Maestro of Services Jody Kocsis for a demo or to sign up today.
This membership benefit is provided in partnership with M29 Technologies & Design and with the generous support of 1st Capital Bank and The Larry Cohn & Peg Hennessy Fund of the Jewish Community Foundation.